REGIONE FRIULI VENEZIA GIULIA – DIREZIONE CENTRALE LAVORO, FORMAZIONE, COMMERCIO E PARI OPPORTUNITÀ>
Headquarters of: Direzione centrale lavoro, formazione, istruzione, pari opportunità, politiche giovanili e ricerca
via San Francesco 37, 34133 Trieste - ITALY
reference person: Giovanni Tonutti
phone: +39 0432 555148
Regione Autonoma Friuli Venezia Giulia is a public regional authority established by the constitutional law n. 1/1963.
With reference to its own territorial area, Regione FVG has primary legislative competence in vocational training.
‘Direzione Centrale Lavoro Formazione, Commercio e Pari Opportunità’ is a Regione Friuli Venezia Giulia department with the following competences:
- promotion of the development of innovative methodologies supporting the activities related to the enhancing of employment and vocational training, by ensuring a proper coordination;
- coordination of labor, professions and equal opportunities linking all the activities of the regional institutional players;
- programming all the initiatives related to its own fields of competence financed by ESF, national and regional funds, by ensuring the realization of a proper control and management system of the initiatives themselves ;
- planning, implementation, monitoring and coordination of vocational training initiatives in relation to the school activities;
- providing for the realization of regulations and programmes; promoting and supporting equality and settlement actions as well as the tools necessary to prevent and remove discrimination from public and private activities in accordance with the principles mentioned in European and national programmes in relation to equal opportunity policies.
PROJECT GO&LEARN - ROLE IN THE PROJECT:
- PROJECT LEADER
- COORDINATES WP1 and WP7
- administrative and project management
- relationships with EACEA
- president of steering committee
- monitoring and evaluation
REGIONE FRIULI VENEZIA GIULIA – DIREZIONE CENTRALE LAVORO, FORMAZIONE, COMMERCIO E PARI OPPORTUNITÀ
Headquarters of: Servizio istruzione, università e ricerca, Struttura stabile centro risorse per l'istruzione e l'orientamento
Scala Cappuccini 1, 34131 Trieste - ITALY
Contatto: Maria Graziella Pellegrini
Telefono: +39 040 3772834
Sito web: http://www.regione.fvg.it
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF THE ORGANIZATION:
The Department for the Guidance sector belongs to the Servizio Istruzione, Università e Ricerca (Education, University and Research Service) of Regione FVG and counts about thirty people among experts, psychologists and regional officials, supported by about ten consultants.
This department includes:
- one regional centre for education and guidance responsible for development, innovation and technical assistance
- six local guidance centres which give information and consultancy to citizens and technical assistance to schools.
This department has implented a monitoring and evaluation system of the guidance activities in order to support the staff to improve the services provided.
PROJECT GO&LEARNET - ROLE IN THE PROJECT:
Regione Autonoma Friuli Venezia Giulia is the applicant of the GO&LearNET. It is in charge of the general coordination of the activities. It has the task to appoint an evaluator for the monitoring and evaluation of the project. It coordinates WP2, where the guidelines for the development of the project activities will be defined. Training activities and project deliverables will be integrated with actions carried out by local guidance centres of the FVG Region, enriching the services offered and taking the chance to share/exchange them at national and international level.