VOKA - Chamber of Commerce of East-Flanders
Reference person: Wim Keygnaert
phone: +32 (0) 496 377 238
Voka-Chamber of Commerce East-Flanders wants to create the best possible environment for successful entrepreneurship, and to contribute to the prosperity and well-being of its region in a fundamental way. Voka East Flanders (3000 membercompanies ) is part of the larger Voka Flemish CCI Alliance (13000 members).
Voka supports its companies via networking, lobbying and training and has initiated several European Best Practices such as Plato Learning Networks and Environment Charter. Voka has a long experience in training companies on HR related issues.
Internationally Voka has 10 years of international project experience. Since that time it has guided its companies towards internationalisation and set up foreign business networks.
PROJECT GO&LEARN - PARTNER ROLE IN THE PROJECT:
- COORDINATES WP5
- member of the WDG, carry out workgroup’s tasks assigned
- member of the CDG, carry out workgroup’s tasks assigned
- member of the ENMG dissemination/exploitation subgroup, carry out workgroup’s tasks assigned
- carries out disseminatin and promotional activities
- applies rules and constraints defined by the project leader in terms of project and administrative management
- contributes to the monitoring and evaluation data collection