UNI-FLEXYS UNIVERSITY INNOVATION RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT PUBLIC NONPROFIT LTD
Reference person: Éva Zsák
phone: +36 465 654 19
The UNI-FLEXYS University Innovation Research and Development Public Nonprofit Ltd. was founded by the University of Miskolc on 25 September 2007, with the primary goal to generate, manage and realise R&D projects based on the competences of the University. The company actively contributes to the development of new ideas and their effective commercialization in regional innovative strategy and technology transfer. It promotes cooperation between business and research aiming to the creation of new business activities. We initiate and prepare joint projects and organize partnering events. In the development of the innovation environment we act as experts in business, international affairs, the innovation chain and financing between commercial enterprises and academic world. We transmit information about the needs of commercial life to research and education organizations and vice versa by implementing scientific, model creating and adaptive analyses, researches, innovative marketing strategies and through corporate organizational development. Besides its scientific activity, it pays special attention to the implementation of its scientific and research results, and to their publication.
Some related projects:
- PIM (Process Innovation Manager) project EU 6. framework programme 2006-2008.
- Innovation improvement in the corporate management of Eastern European small and medium sized enterprises. The aims were to promote process innovation at small and medium sized enterprises in Eastern Europe, with the identification and implementation of best practices and to introduce Process Innovation Manager training.
In 2008 we applied for and successfully realised a project with the scope of supporting small and medium-sized enterprises, where the aim was to promote the the network creation of the enterprises of the sector. Cluster-management information and cluster-organisational material were transferred as well as theoretical and practical skills and information concerning clusters. The result was the improvement in the competitiveness and internationalisation of the small and medium-sized enterprises.
In 2009 Uni-Flexis applied for and successfully realised a project with the scope of supporting small and medium-sized enterprises, where students without any prior economic knowledge received practice and skill-oriented training about enterprises, their financial and corporate background.
PROJECT GO&LEARN - PARTNER ROLE IN THE PROJECT:
- member of the WDG, carry out workgroup’s tasks assigned
- member of the CDG, carry out workgroup’s tasks assigned
- member of the ENMG implementation subgroup, carry out workgroup’s tasks assigned
- sets-up LNMB and guarantees catalog implementations and pilot testing
- carries out disseminating and promotional activities
- applies rules and constraints defined by the project leader in terms of project and administrative management
- contributes to the monitoring and evaluation data collection
PROJECT GO&LEARNET - PARTNER ROLE IN THE PROJECT:
- coordinates project management in Hungary
- participates in the steering committee and in the partner meetings planned in Italy, contributing to the validation of the outputs of each project phase
- prepares country profile for the Compendium of WP2