PZPL - Pomorski Związek Pracodawców „Lewiatan”
Reference person: Maksym Pimenow
phone: +48 58 3454939
Pomorski Związek Pracodawców „Lewiatan” /Pomeranian Employers Association “Entrepreneurship”/ is a regional employers association. Established in 1998 and has got 57 members (companies with 16 000 employees). It’s a member of the Polish Confederation of Private Employers Lewiatan. The PZP „Lewiatan” is mostly active in 3 fields:
- promoting of members’ activities, representing employers towards trade unions, public authorities, social organisations, etc.;
- giving opinions about law of regulations connected with entrepreneurship development, taxes, prices, wages and other important issues important for employers;
- organising of meetings, seminars, training for employers and employees.
Representatives of PZP “L” are members of tripartite bodies of social dialogue in Pomorskie Region as well as at state level.
PROJECT GO&LEARN - ROLE IN THE PROJECT:
- member of the CDG, carry out workgroup’s tasks assigned
- member of the ENMG implementation subgroup, carry out workgroup’s tasks assigned
- carries out dissemination and promotional activities
- applies rules and constraints defined by the project leader in terms of project and administrative management
- contributes to the monitoring and evaluation data collection