AZIENDA SPECIALE IMPRESE E TERRITORIO - I.TER
reference person: Anna Genero
phone: +39 0432 273516
I.TER is a special agency of the Udine Chamber of Commerce, whose vocational training branch has the object of entrepreneurship and business start-up promotion and development of projects and training activities.
Through its projects it guarantees a tailored answer to the demand for specialised training forwarded by companies, employees and people looking for a job, giving them the opportunity to increase their knowledges and skills.
The Agency has been accredited by the Regional Administration of the Friuli Venezia Giulia. This enables the Agency to operate, supported by the European funds, national funds and regional funds, within the postgraduate training field and the professional updating/retraining one.
The aim is to realize high level training paths and consequently to reach a growth of enterprises and employment.
Activities to support sme’s
- management of financed projects
- organisation of promotional events for companies
- B2B and incoming events
- information and sensitization focused on specific Countries and sectors
- individual check up
- networking with other Chamber of Commerce in Italy and abroad
- international parterships – Enterprise Europe Network
PROJECT GO&LEARN - ROLE IN THE PROJECT:
- member of the CDG, fulfils workgroup’s tasks assigned
- member of the ENMG dissemination/exploitaiton subgroup, fulfils workgroup’s tasks assigned
- carries out dissemination and promotional activities
- applies rules and constrains defined by the project leader in terms of project and administrative management
- concurs to the monitoring and evaluation data collection