Odisee (former HUB-KAHO)
Address: Warmoesberg 26,
1000 Brussel - BELGIUM
Contact person: Bart Henssen
Telephone: +32 2 609 88 06
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF THE ORGANIZATION:
HUB offers higher education to adults in the form of professional and academic bachelor and master programmes. With over 50 years of accumulated experience, HUB belongs to the leading educational institutes in Europe. HUB represents quality, professionally oriented education and academic training in Brussels. HUB introduced major educational innovations in Flanders. HUB's internationally-oriented education is highly recognized in international audits. From the European Commission, HUB obtained the European University Charter. This enables the exchange of students and lecturers.
HUBrussel has about 7,500 full time students in degree programmes – 6,000 undergraduate and 1,500 graduate (appr. 8 % of which are international students) - and another 10,000 students in executive training and seminars. HUBrussel is a member of the KU Leuven Association. HUB fosters a student-centered culture. Education at HUB revolves around one basic principle: practice-based education built on science.
Now the Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel (HUB) and the KAHO Sint-Lieven are working together on a joint future. The six campuses of both educational institutions are dynamic centres of education, research, development and service to the community. They are located in the centre of Belgium, on the axis Brussels-Aalst-Ghent-Sint-Niklaas.
PROJECT GO&LEARN - ROLE IN THE PROJECT:
- member of the CDG, carry out workgroup’s tasks assigned
- member of the ENMG implementation subgroup, carry out workgroup’s tasks assigned
- sets-up LNMB and guarantees catalog implementations and pilot testing
- carries out disseminatin and promotional activities
- applies rules and constraints defined by the project leader in terms of project and administrative management
- contributes to the monitoring and evaluation data collection
PROJECT GO&LEARNET - ROLE IN THE PROJECT:
- coordinates project management in Belgium
- participates in the steering committee and in the partner meetings planned in Italy, contributing to the validation of the outputs of each project phase
- prepares country profile for the Compendium of WP2
- implements relationships with schools, training centres and enterprises to build a Local Catalogue of in-company seminars for teachers and trainers
- organizes planned piloting activities
- contributes to implement dissemination activities as envisaged in the project (Dissemination Plan)
- promotes local workshops
- collects and provides data and information for the monitoring and evaluation of the project
- participates in the Bologna Final Conference of the project.