Hayatboyu Öğrenme Akademisi derneği habder
Address: Yazır Mh. Gümüştarak Sokak CK1 9/3 Selçuklu,
42000 Konya - TURKEY
Contact person: Mevlut Aydogmuş
Telephone: +90 505 7078911
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF THE ORGANIZATION:
Hayatboyu Öğrenme Akademisi (Lifelong Learning Academy) was founded in Konya, Turkey by 16 people including University Professors, Lecturers, Representatives of Konya Chamber of Commerce, Representatives of Konya Metropolitan Municipality, Representatives of Konya Provincial Directorate of National Education, Private Education Providers, Adult Education Providers, Language Education Providers.
This association has been established to do educational and social-oriented research, development, implementation and dissemination activities to equip individuals and the community with necessary knowledge, skills and competences through active participation in lifelong learning process at national or international levels.
In order to reach the above mentioned purposes the association carries out the following activities:
- guidance activities for students;
- creation of a network and model partnership between the school and the world of business and culture;
- development of innovation and improvement of quality vocational education, training systems and practices as well as individuals’ knowledge, skills and competencies through transnational co-operation.
PROJECT GO&LEARNET - ROLE IN THE PROJECT:
Hayatboyu Öğrenme Akademisi:
- coordinates project management in Turkey
- participates in the steering committee and in the partner meetings planned in Italy, contributing to the validation of the outputs of each project phase
- prepares country profile for the Compendium of WP2
- implements relationships with schools, training centres and enterprises to build a Local Catalogue of in-company seminars for teachers and trainers
- organizes planned piloting activities
- contributes to implement dissemination activities as envisaged in the project (Dissemination Plan)
- promotes local workshops
- collects and provides data and information for the monitoring and evaluation of the project
- participates in the Bologna Final Conference of the project.