En.A.I.P. Piemonte (Ente Acli Istruzione Professionale)
Address: via del Ridotto, 5
En.A.I.P. Piemonte (Ente Acli Istruzione Professionale) is the largest vocational training agency in Piedmont. It was founded in 1954 with the aim to enhance human resources. The main areas are training, guidance, support to labour insertion and job creation. It operates in the regional area with a General Direction, based in Turin, and 17 vocational training centres located in each province ((Acqui Terme, Alessandria, Arona, Asti, Biella, Borgomanero, Borgosesia, Cuneo, Domodossola, Grugliasco, Nichelino, Novara, Oleggio, Omegna, Rivoli, Settimo Torinese, Torino). Each centre is equipped with classrooms, new-generation IT laboratories, workshops, spaces for recreational activities, meetings and events. The organisation counts on the skills and professionality of more than 300 employees: project designers, coordinators, guidance experts, tutors, trainers, technical and administrative staff; and collaborates with nearly 1.000 consultants, professionals, technicians, consultants, professors.
En.A.I.P. Piemonte has collaborated with 10.000 companies at a regional level for the analysis of the training needs, planning of on-demand courses, individual training, distance training, identification of funding opportunities, operational management of project linked to human capital development.
EnAIP Piemonte designs and manages tailor-made courses for companies, starting from the analysis of the training needs and carried out in collaboration with the clients. Support and consultancy for the research of funding is also provided, in order to cover the cost of these interventions.
The organization provides the following:
• Funded training with regional and/ or provincial funds for the workers’
• Co- funded training through the access to inter professional funds;
• On-demand paying training.
EnAIP Piemonte offers services designed for companies wishing to employ youngsters in apprenticeship, aimed at supporting the enterprise in managing the bureaucratic aspects and offering the possibility to concentrate on the apprentices’ growth.
EnAIP carries out:
• Basic training of the apprentice with public funding, when available.
• Creation of a personalised training plan for the professional training.
• Activation and management of the professional apprenticeship in the company.
Match demand and offer in order to promote development.
EnAIP Piemonte carries out intermediation activities operating in the matching between labour demand and offer. This activity is carried out through the implementation of several services:
1. Skills inventory. An evaluation path of the present situation of the workers and their potential, ending up with drawing up a project aimed at enabling the individual’ professional development.
2. Guidance services supporting the lifelong individual’s choices and promoting employability, social inclusion and professional growth.
3. Professional accompaniment with the insertion of human resources in companies through apprenticeship and internships.
EnAIP Piemonte promotes and supports training and professional internships activities, so that companies can assess and train new human resources and have a priority in the choice of future staff.
Companies can benefit from the following services:
• Research and selection of ideal candidates;
• Drawing up of a training project and management of the administrative procedures to start the internship;
• Ongoing tutoring and monitoring of the activities.
Youth Guarantee is the European Plan to fight against unemployment among youngsters aged 16 to 29. The Piedmont regional area envisages subsidy to companies to integrate the salary provided to interns.
EnAIP supports the company with the following free services:
• Development in the analysis of the professional needs;
• Support in the research and selection of staff;
• Organization and management of targeted training paths;
• Activation and tutoring of the internships.
Partner role in the project:
- Supports in PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- sets-up LNMB and guarantees catalog implementations and pilot testing
- carries out disseminatin and promotional activities
- applies rules and constraints defined by the project leader in terms of project and administrative management
- contributes to the monitoring and evaluation data collection