Malta Business Bureau
Address: Cornerline,Level 1,Dun Karm Street
Zip: BKR 9039
Phone: +356 21 251 719
The Malta Business Bureau (MBB) is a non-profit EU-business advisory office for the Malta Chamber of Commerce, Enterprise and Industry (Malta Chamber), and the Malta Hotels and Restaurants Association (MHRA).
The MBB liaises directly with its local and foreign counterparts on all policy and funding issues affecting Maltese business interests.
The MBB provides a direct channel that links local businesses to various EU institutions, including the European Commission, the European Parliament, the Maltese Permanent Representation in Brussels, and other international business organisations namely BUSINESSEUROPE, EUROCHAMBRES and HOTREC.
In recent years, the Malta Business Bureau has been a catalyst in maximising opportunities in the EU through promoting best practices, and EU funding for the benefit of Maltese SMEs.
Partner role in the project:
- Supports in PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- sets-up LNMB and guarantees catalog implementations and pilot testing
- carries out disseminatin and promotional activities
- applies rules and constraints defined by the project leader in terms of project and administrative management
- contributes to the monitoring and evaluation data collection