The Go&Learn initiative offers, to all those interested, the chance to access international and local catalogues of study visits in company. The possibility to attend a standard set of economic discovery and/or thematical seminars, able to foster a contact with the economic fabrics and cultures, reality of neighbour countries/regions, is a true added value for the professional growth of students and workers.
This is the project's website, while the catalogue's website, were the complete lists of companies and study visits is available, is:
Schools, universities, VET centres, training providers of any kind and companies will be able to enhance their learning programs by including robust and tested training units based on transnational mobility and carried out in non-formal settings.
The Go&Learn initiative searches and develops solutions in three directions
- Exploit the training role of companies of any dimension
- Foster mobility for students and workers
- Innovate traditional education and training , integrating formal study paths with non formal guidance and thematic study visits
The Go&Learn initiative relies on
- a local management body, which guarantees the management, update and implementation of the catalogues
- a network of certified training companies which gurantee the hosting of training groups
- a network of training providers which gvuarantee the visits management
- a network of stakeholders, promoters, patrocinators, sponsors which help to identify the companies and disseminate the initiative in the territory
The initiative is the result of a set of projects supported by the European Union:
> [GO&LEARN] An international catalogue of study visits in SMEs (ENDED)
LIFELONG LEARNING PROGRAMME 2011 - MULTILATERAL NETWORK
The project which created the net and the first catalogue of international circuits.
> [GO&LearNET] Go&Learn for Teachers and Trainers (ENDED)
LIFELONG LEARNING PROGRAMME 2013 - TOI ITALY
2013-1-IT1- LEO05- 03971
The project were local training circuits for teachers/trainers were experimented.
> [Go&Learn+] Go&Learn - network enhancement (ONGOING)
Programme Erasmus+ - Action KA2 Strategic partnerships - VET
The projet aimed to expand the net to new territories.
2011-2013 LLP MULTILATERAL NETWORK GO&LEARN 517780-LLP-1-2011-1-IT-LEONARDO-LNW
2013-2015 LLP TOI GO&LEARNET 2013-1-IT1- LEO05- 03971
Erasmus+ 2015 - KA2 Strategic partnerships
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.