TNOiK - Towarzystwo Naukowe Organizacji i Kierownictwa Oddział w Gdańsku
Reference person: Rafal Rolka
phone: +48 58 3414511
Towarzystwo Naukowe Organizacji i Kierownictwa TNOiK /The Scientific Society for Organization and Management/ is a non-governmental, non-profit organization established in 1925. It’s mission is the development and promotion of the professional management and integration of scientists and practitioners (companies) for the development of Polish economy and the Polish state.
The Gdansk Branch of TNOiK supports the development of knowledge-based society. It’s a partner in European educational projects of Leonardo da Vinci Programme and European Social Fund (including the EU Initiative EQUAL). It’s task is the implementation of projects’ results, especially in SMSs.
TNOiK provides training courses for individuals, companies, institutions and organizations, as well as workshops, seminars, conferences, public consultations, etc.
TNOiK Gdansk promotes the idea of social and citizen dialogue to support the regional socio-economic coherency.
It’s the Examination Centre of ECDL.
PROJECT GO&LEARN - PARTNER ROLE IN THE PROJECT:
- COORDINATES WP4
- member of the CDG, carry out workgroup’s tasks assigned
- member of the ENMG dissemination/exploitaiton subgroup, carry out workgroup’s tasks assigned
- sets-up LNMB and guarantees catalog implementations and pilot testing
- carries out dissemination and promotional activities
- applies rules and constraints defined by the project leader in terms of project and administrative management
- contributes to the monitoring and evaluation data collection