ÉCOLE, Enti Confindustriali Lombardi per l'Education
Address: Via Chiaravalle 8
Phone: +39 02 58370723
Fax: +39 02 58370484
ÉCOLE, Enti Confindustriali Lombardi per l'Education, is the company concerned with vocational training and job services formed by eight associations being part of the national industrial association system:
Assolombarda Confindustria Milano Monza e Brianza,
Confindustria Alto Milanese,
Associazione Industriali Cremona,
Ucimu - Sistemi per Produrre.
These associations represent more than 8.000 companies and 500.000 employees and operate on a territory that, including the provinces of Como, Cremona, Lecco, Lodi, Milano, Monza e Brianza, Pavia e Sondrio, thanks to the presence of Ucimu - Sistemi per Produrre, reaches the national borders.
ÉCOLE’s mission can be summed up like follows: to promote, organize and coordinate vocational training activities in order to lifelong learning, careers guidance, also being able to gain access to public financing; to project and manage job services, especially concerning with the support to the retraining and the outplacement services.
Partner role in the project:
- Supports in PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- sets-up LNMB and guarantees catalog implementations and pilot testing
- carries out disseminatin and promotional activities
- applies rules and constraints defined by the project leader in terms of project and administrative management
- contributes to the monitoring and evaluation data collection
- coordinates IO4
- organizes the project's final conference